We take tremendous pride in creating and developing our programs. We want our members to walk away from every program with valuable information that will influence them greatly. We do our best to provide the best speakers that will inform as well as inspire our members. Our mission to motivate others and help them grow into the journalists that they aspire to be. Each program and every speaker is selected with our members in mind.
Fall 2013 Programs
Wednesdy, August 21, 2013: NABJ General Body Meeting 6:00pm Drewery Room, Grady College
Thursday, August 29, 2013: Media in the Courtroom: the effects of media on high profile cases 6:00pm MLC 213
Wednesday September 18, 2013: Entertainment Journalism Chat and Chew 6:30pm Drewry Room, Grady College
Friday October 18, 2013 BUGA Through the Arch Casting Call 6:00pm Drewry Room, Grady College.
Fall 2012 Programs
- Thursday, August 23, 2012: NABJ Interest Meeting | 6:00 p.m. | Drewry Room
- Wednesday, August 29, 2012: "Brand U: Internships, Alignment and Success in Digital Journalism" | 7:00 p.m.| Room 214, MLC
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012: "Hard Knocks: The Cost of Success in Sports Journalism" | 7:00 p.m.| Room 207, MLC
- Monday, October 15th, 2012: Induction Ceremony | 7:00 p.m.| Location: Magnolia Ballroom, Georgia Center
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012: "From Corporate to Dot-Com: Merging Business with Social Media" | 7:00 p.m.| Room 268, MLC
Spring 2012 Programs
Fall 2011 Programs
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org